A clear objective, goal and mission of the U.S. military and federal government calls for the protection of our interests and assets from foreign or domestic threats. Training plays a critical and important role in the preparedness and readiness of our armed forces and federal agents and their ability to engage and respond effectively to these threats. Troysgate offers the U.S. military and federal government a new unique training approach that provides a wide range of training applications and solutions that address existing and future training requirements. We firmly believe that our training solutions address a hidden or undiscovered training requirement that has been missed or overlooked, or a known training requirement that until now has been without a known or viable solution.
Troysgate training solutions are very simpllistic and straightforward; however, what may appear or seem obvious, is not. Troysgate Theater Systems must be seen and experienced, first hand, by the decision makers in order to be fully recognized and validated as a necessary training solution with unlimited possibilities and a tremendous value that no other training system is capable of offering, providing and acheiving. For the U.S. military and federal government, existing combat related or deadly conflict training programs without the consideration of the Troysgate Theater Systems and training methodology will be truly missing one of the most crucial and important components in the implementation of these types of training programs.
All we ask is to give us an opportunity to...
• Talk to us about your training objectives, goals and requirements, and
• Invite you to take a serious look at the Troysgate Theater Systems and what we have to offer
After seeing what Troysgate has to offer, we are confident that our training systems and training methodogy will far exceed the training expectations and requirements of the U.S. military and federal government. We have been diligently working with the U.S. military and federal government agencies at the highest levels to help to establish new training requirements, so that Troysgate training solutions can be made available where they are needed.
The training challenges for being prepared and ready for combat deployment are endless and forever changing. Any training program or training system is only as effective as the capability of the training environment and the intended goals and objectives. When it comes to training, what has elluded and limited any training solution has been the inability to replicate realistic deadly conflict.
|"There are numerous training systems and applications that do a very good job at what they have been designed to accomplish, but there is absolutely nothing that is available today - right now - that comes close to what the Troysgate Theater Systems are capable of accomplishing."|
• Provide a complete training solution environment.
• Are modular, mobile and portable.
• Can be configured to meet and accommodate a wide-range of training applications and solutions.
• Offer unlimited realistic training scenarios and situations with shoot / no shoot outcomes.
• Provide complete ballistic containment (AR-500 steel and ballistic rubber) that does not require additional ballistic measures.
• Can be transported and implemented anywhere and in any environment.
• Enable rapid deployment capability with low/minimal maintenance and support.
• Condition the soldier/agent for deadly conflict with absolute maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
• Show early field results of threat elimination without secondary collateral damages and unintended consequences.
• Appear to offer some level of conditioning against PTSD and related issues related to combat/deadly encounter experiences.
• Standard configurations are designed to accommodate up to 4 soldiers/agents simultaneously.
• Have a unique design that immediately draws the soldier/agent into a real-time, live, unavoidable training scenario.
• Place the soldier/agent in very close quarters (as close as 3 feet) of an actual human role player.
• Create the realistic and convincing illusion of face-to-face deadly engagements at close quarters.
• Permit the use of unmodified duty weapons and ammunition (handgun and rifle up to .50 cal)
• Replicate the psycological and physiological effects on the individual he/she would experience in actual combat/deadly conflict.
• Rely on the dynamic and unpredictable actions and reponses of the role player which cannot be second guessed or "gamed."
Troysgate Theater Systems are the only training solution on the market that replicates realistic and convincing combat situations and scenarios. Our training systems build a strong case as alternatives and intermediate transtions to training requirements and solutions expected by 2025.
Troysgate Theater Systems appear to be "on-target" regarding several of the U.S. Army future forces focus areas. Our training systems also currently address, meet and support several trainability requirements within the:
• Huachuca Training and Support Contract (HTASC)
• Enterprise Training Service Contract (ETSC)
• Life Cycle Product-line Management (LCPM)
Troysgate is the exclusive provider of the Troysgate Theater Systems incorporating a patented live-fire system, apparatus and training methodology into unique and highly effective deadly conflict training solutions at close quarters. Training solutions offer and provide a wide range of training applications with unlimited possibilities, and can be easily customized to meet specific specifications and requirements. Our training systems have been carefully designed, developed and thoroughly tested at our Troysgate R&D facility in North Carolina by members of the U.S. military, federal government and law enforcement.
Troysgate Theater Systems Brochure
Military & Federal Government (2017) - PDF
Troysgate Theater Systems Drawings
Military & Federal Government (2017) - PDF
Troysgate's approach in the design of Troysgate Theater Systems is unique and non-conventional, having evolved over several years to maximize the training experience and its effectiveness, and incorporate specialized tactical applications of the system that have been driven by U.S. military and federal government specifications and requirements. Using high quality 20 and 40 foot commercial containers, Troysgate is able to customized and provide a live-fire tactical environment that provides ballistic containment using AR-500 steel and high grade ballistic rubber. The use of containers allows flexibility in the design and application possibilities while providing a standardized and consistent manufacturing process that meets and achieves Troysgate's product design, safety and quality standards. The modular design and the mobility and portability of these training systems do not require extensive site preparation. The delivery and installation can be accomplished quickly using a commercial forklift or crane, and training can be implemented almost immediately. As client customer specifications, requirements and applications change, additional containers can be easily integrated into an existing Troysgate Theater Systems environment.
• Container Configuration: 2 or 3 - 20 & 40 foot containers
• Live-Fire Engagement (LFE) Container - complete ballistic containment (AR-500 steel and ballistic rubber panels)
• Hot Wall Container - ballistic rubber bullet trap (AR-500 steel and ballistic rubber blocks)
• Role Player Container - non-ballistic containment
• Exterior Entrances
• Proprietary Reflective Screens - Level 2 Handgun or Level 5 Rifle Rated
• After Action Review (AAR) and Hit Detection (HDT) Instrumentation Systems
• Ventilation System
• Emergency Trauma Kit & AED Equipment
• Safety Barricades & Safety Mats
• Intercom or Hand-Held Walkie Talkies
• Certified Instructor (Director) Training
Troysgate instrumentation systems capabilities include specialized After Action Review (AAR) and Hit Detection (HDT) designed and developed for Troysgate and equipment components to provide realistic simulated battlefield effects to enhance the training experience.
The AAR system includes a PC workstation with dual PC monitors and HD LED 4k large screen TV monitor. The system provides multiple camera audio/video collection, recording and playback (up to 30 fps) in real-time monitoring and recorded playback in normal and slow motion speed. Ultra-low light sensitive cameras allow for HD recording and playback of video in color under normal light conditions and in black/white under the darkness of night operations. Recorded audio/video segments can be exported as a run time executable file for playback on other computer devices.
The HDT system provides the audio/video collection, recording and playback of fired shot location incorporating wireless hit detection and participant tracking solutions which do not require anything be worn by participants. The system incorporates specialized software and hardware, IR cameras, and hit sensing equipment with the reflective screen that are integrated into the AAR system which utilizes all AAR system components which are controlled through the PC workstation. Recorded audio/video segments can be played back through the PC workstation, or exported as a video file for playback on other computer devices.
Simulated battlefield effects capabilities which include sound generator, smoke/fog, scent/smell, weapons/IED and wave cannon are integrated into the AAR system and are controlled through the PC workstation.
Troysgate is committed to provide efficient, effective and timely assistance and support to meet the needs and demands of the military and federal government. Below are "Quick Help" topics - all contact links take you to contact information for the Troysgate CEO and Exec VP who wish to be first line point-of-contacts.
• Requesting or Scheduling a Demo - Visit the Troysgate R&D facility to experience the Troysgate Theater Systems and learn more about what we have to offer.
• Determining the Right Training Solution - We will assist you with your training specifications and requirements to develop the best possible Troysgate Theater Systems solutions, and provide you with cost estimates.
• On-site Problems or Issues - We will assist you with anything regarding our training systems environment, AAR system and reflective screens.
• Getting More Reflective Screens - We will assist you with information on pricing and quantities, ordering, payment methods and shipping & delivery.
• Purchasing & Leasing - We will assist you with purchase and lease options, and work with you to develop a statement of work and contract agreement.
• Where to Get Training - We can connect you with training centers offering Troysgate Theater Systems training opportunities.
• Training Support - We can arrange and provide on-site, full-time & part-time support of Troysgate certified trainers and role players.
• Train-the-Trainer Training - We can arrange and provide law enforcement in-house instructor, trainer and role player training at the Troysgate R&D facility.
This page is intended to serve as notice under 35 U.S.C. § 287(a)
Effective September 27, 2016 - U.S. Patent 9,453,711 shall apply, or be applicable to the use of any environment, structure, weapon, product, material and/or method "For Use" under as stated, described, referred, referenced and/or implied when one or more of the following are utilized in combination.
• Method of Teaching, Training or Instruction
• Reflective Screen, Product or Material
• Firearms - Handgun, Pistol, Rifle or Shotgun
• Ballistic Containment Structure
• Non-Containment Structure
• Modification to Existing Range Facility Structure
• Modular/Portable Ballistic Containment (Ballistic Fiberglass)
• Permanent Ballistic Containment (Steel, Rubber and Concrete)