A clear objective, goal and mission of the U.S. law enforcement calls for the protection of our communities and the general public at large. Training plays a critical and important role in the preparedness and readiness of our law enforcement officers and their ability to engage and respond effectively in deadly encounter situations. Troysgate offers law enforcement a new unique training approach that provides a wide range of training applications and solutions that address existing and future training requirements. We firmly believe that our training solutions address a hidden or undiscovered training requirement that has been missed or overlooked, or a known training requirement that until now has been without a known or viable solution.
Troysgate training solutions are very simpllistic and straightforward; however, what may appear or seem obvious, is not. Troysgate Theater Systems must be seen and experienced, first hand, by the decision makers in order to be fully recognized and validated as a necessary training solution with unlimited possibilities and a tremendous value that no other training system is capable of offering, providing and acheiving. For law enforcement, existing training programs without the consideration of the Troysgate Theater Systems and training methodology will truly be missing one of the most crucial and important components in the implementation of these types of training programs.
All we ask is to give us an opportunity to...
• Talk to us about your training objectives, goals and requirements, and
• Invite you to take a serious look at the Troysgate Theater Systems and what we have to offer
After seeing what Troysgate has to offer, we are confident that our training systems and training methodogy will far exceed the training expectations and requirements of law enforcement.
The training challenges for being prepared and ready for deadly conflict are endless and forever changing. Any training program or training system is only as effective as the capability of the training environment and the intended goals and objectives. When it comes to training, what has elluded and limited any training solution has been the inability to replicate realistic deadly conflict.
|"There are numerous training systems and applications that do a very good job at what they have been designed to accomplish, but there is absolutely nothing that is available today - right now - that comes close to what the Troysgate Theater Systems are capable of accomplishing."|
• Have been designed to be effective, safe and affordable to law enforcement.
• Provide a complete training solution environment.
• Are modular, mobile and portable.
• Can be configured to meet and accommodate a wide-range of training applications and solutions.
• Offer unlimited realistic training scenarios and situations with shoot / no shoot outcomes.
• Provide ballistic protection (AR steel and ballistic rubber) - requires additional ballistic containment (i.e. dirt berms).
• Are primarily designed for outdoor range facilities.
• Enable rapid implementation capability with low/minimal maintenance and support.
• Condition the LEO for deadly encounters with absolute maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
• Show early field results of threat elimination without secondary collateral damages and unintended consequences.
• Appear to offer some level of conditioning against PTSD and related issues related to deadly encounter experiences.
• Standard configurations are designed to accommodate up to 4 LEO's simultaneously.
• Can be entirely supported utilizing in-house instructors, LEO's and staff.
• Have a unique design that immediately draws the LEO into a real-time, live, unavoidable training scenario.
• Place the LEO in very close quarters (as close as 3 feet) of an actual human role player.
• Create the realistic and convincing illusion of face-to-face deadly engagements at close quarters.
• Permit the use of unmodified duty weapons and ammunition (handgun and rifle up to .50 cal)
• Replicate the psycological and physiological effects on the individual the he/she would experience in actual deadly encounter.
• Rely on the dynamic and unpredictable actions and reponses of the role player which cannot be second guessed or "gamed."
Troysgate Theater Systems training exercises are conducted at close distances that are typically three to nine feet which makes it extremely real, intimate and personal for the LEO. The LEO is immersed in realistic training scenarios using live role players where the LEO must assess each situation, apply the rules of deadly force, and decide the course of action he/she feels is justified, appropriate and applicable to stop the immediate threat. The realism, uncertainty and rapid dynamics of the training exercises create highly challenging, reality-based situations and scenarios that induce and dramatically elevate stress levels and adrenaline. The immediate and intense situational involvement trigger emotional, psychological and physiological effects that the LEO must effectively manage and quickly respond to. Every training exposure challenges the LEO and reinforces his/her training and learning experiences resulting in sustained superior performance levels that will leave no doubt that he/she is absolutely prepared, ready and capable of managing deadly conflict situations. Continued mental and response conditioning ensures that the LEO will always have the advantage to quickly apply and transition what he/she has learned to effectively engage and response to deadly conflict situations, and this method of training should reduce unintended collateral damages and consequences when the LEO is faced with similar real world situations.
This web area is currently being revised and will be available soon (status update as of April 5th)